Thai Danish Dairy Farm (TDDF) was a technical cooperation project between the Thai and Danish Governments. The TDDF was initiated during His Majesty the King Bhumipol Adulyadej of Thailand’s state visit to Denmark in 1960. The King was interested in dairy farming and the Danish Agricultural Organization presented this project.On 16th January 1962, the farm was inaugurated by Their Majesties the late King Frederik IX of Denmark and King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand. On October 19, 1971 the TDDF was transferred to the Thai government and, with His Majesty the King Bhumibol’s royal grace, was granted the status of a state enterprise under the Ministry of Agriculture and Co-Operatives in the royal decree. It was then given a new name of “ The Dairy Farming Promotion Organization of Thailand (D.P.O.)”.
National Milk within 2021.
- To promote dairy farming as a career to farmers, firmly and sustainable.
- To provide a full range of industrial business development and value-added.
- To create knowledge of dairy industry affairs.
- Managed the organization to an organization that matches high performance (HPO) with good governance principles.
Why DPO was established ?
- To be the organization that take care of dairy farmers in many ways without much benefit and make dairy farming the sustainable career.
- To strengthen the stabiliy of the dairy farmers and food.
–Saraburi Milk Factory
160 Mittraphap Road , Mittraphap , Amphur Muak Lek , Saraburi 18180 Tel 0 3690 9720
–Khon Kaen Milk Factory
343 Moo 15 Tambol thapra, Amphur Muang, Khon Kaen 40260 Tel 0 -4334 -6784 – 8
– Pranburi Milk Factory
174, Petchkasem Rd. Tambon Nongtatame, Amphur Pranburi, prachuapkhiri Khan 77120 Tel 0 -3262 -1628 – 9
–Sukhorthai Milk Factory
198 Moo 3 Tambon Klongmapub, Amphur Sri Nagar, Sukhorthai 64180 Tel 0-5595-1091-6
–Chiang Mai Milk Factory
122 Huay Kaew road, Tambon ChangPheuk, Amphur Muang, Chiangmai. 50300 Tel 053-222474